How to get started with Cash for Junk Cars?The great part about calling USA Junk Car Removal, is that you can sell your junk car to us today. When you call we will give you an instant quote over the phone by answering just a few of the following questions:
Junk Car Removal Made EasyWe realize that one of the main reasons why you may still have that old or broken down car sitting in your yard—is because you simply don’t know what else to do with it. Some car removal services charge you for pick up – but we offer both free junk car removal and cash for your cars too. Our primary goal is to make the process as fast and easy as possible. In most cases we are able to schedule your junk car pick up within hours of your phone call—or at the very least the next business day. Once your car is removed we will transport it to local junk yards for salvage and recycling.
Auto Salvage : Creating Sustainable EnvironmentLooks can be deceiving. Even if your old car is dented, damaged, wrecked, has fire damage, water damage, or hasn’t run in years—there are always parts that can be salvaged. In fact, 80% of the average car can be recycled. After we pick up your old car, we will transport it to local salvage junk yards so that your car, truck, or van can be properly recycled. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Tires that can be placed on another car, or recycled into an entirely new product.
- Parts that can be cleaned up, and resold for others in need of parts for repairs.
- Aluminum that can be recycled into new products.
- Steel that can be recycled into new vehicles.
- Even windshield wipers and car batteries can be salvaged or recycled.
Submit your review