Specific States may require different types of documentation for the sale of your Junk Car. If you are not certain what is required in your state, either call us to find out the state requirements, or click on the menu of states below to find out information on for your local Department Of Motor Vehicles.
In most instances all that is required to sell you Junk Car to USA Junk Car Removal is simply one of the following documents;
A) Title- Evidence Of ownership
B) Bills Of Sale
A) Title- Evidence Of ownership for your junk car:
In some instances, the vehicle may not have been transferred or registered in the applicant’s name. If this is the case, the applicant must present the documents needed to record the applicant as the vehicle owner. This could be one of the following:
- The Certificate of Title properly endorsed for transfer.
- Lien sale documents properly executed for registration of the vehicle.
- A Salvage Certificate properly endorsed for transfer.
- Bonded Title
B) Bills Of Sale
- Bills of sale may be accepted in lieu of signatures on the title.
- If the applicant cannot obtain the required evidence of ownership, a motor vehicle bond is required if the application is for a vehicle with at least one of the following:
- If the applicant cannot obtain the required evidence of ownership and the vehicle value is less than $5,000 and does not meet any of the other above requirements, then the applicant must submit:
- Proof that a concerted effort was made to obtain the proper evidence of ownership documents with a Statement of Facts completed by the applicant explaining the exact circumstances.
- Acceptable evidence may be a signed receipt for the certified letter demanding the titling documents or the sealed envelope containing the letter of demand returned unclaimed by the postal authorities.
For more information on the exact documents required to sell your junk car in the city in which you live in, choose your state below.
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota